Like most website operators, www.smack-mobility.com collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. www.smack-mobility.com's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how www.smack-mobility.com's visitors use its website. From time to time, megawheels.com may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website. megawheels.com also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on megawheels.com blogs. Megawheels.com only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Through this policy of data protection, SAS KIREST informs users of its website about how their data will be processed, so they can decide freely and voluntarily if they wish to provide the requested information. This site respects and protects the personal data of its users. You need to know that your rights are guaranteed.
At SAS KIREST we assure the compliment the following principles to ensure confidentiality:
• We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services that the customer requests us.
• We never share any personal information about our users with anyone except to comply with the law or with the user's express permission.
SAS KIREST adapted to this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD) and of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and electronic Commerce (LSSICE and LSSI). 0. Controller of your personal data
• Identity of responsable SAS KIREST • No. Siret: 81297319600015 • Address: 1, passage of winemakers, 92330 SCEAUX France.
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org For the processing of data from our users, we implement all technical and organizational security measures required by law.
1. Principles that we will apply to your personal information In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new RGPD :
• Legality, fairness and transparency: We will always need your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes which we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
• Limitation of shelf life:The data are kept only the time required for processing.
• Integrity and Confidentiality:Your data will be treated to ensure adequate security of personal data and ensure confidentiality.
SAS KIREST take the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of data from our users by third parties.
2. How did we get your data?
The personal data we process on this Web site by:
• Contact form
• When you register as a user
3. What are your rights when you provide your data?
Interested parties have the right to:
• Request access to the personal data collected.
• Request the correction or deletion of your data.
• limiting demand for your treatment given
• Opposition to the data processing
• Data portability request Individuals may access their personal data and request correction of inaccurate data or, where applicable, request the deletion of data. Among other reasons, the data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected. In some circumstances, individuals may seek a limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will be retained only for the purpose of exercising or defending their rights.
Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular circumstances, individuals may object to the processing of their data.
SAS KIREST cease processing the data except for legitimate reasons, exercise or defense of any claim.
As a person concerned,
• The treatment is based on consent
• The data was provided by the person concerned.
• Processing is performed by automated means.
In the exercise of your right to data portability, you have the right to transmit personal data directly from a controller to another where technically possible. The persons concerned are also entitled to effective judicial protection and can make a complaint to the supervisory authority, in this case the CNIL if they consider that the processing of personal data breach concerning settlement.
4. For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
When a user connects to this website for example to comment on a message, send an email to the owner, subscribe or sign a contract, it provides personal information including SAS KIREST is responsible.
This information may include personal information such as your IP address, your name, physical address, email address, telephone number and other information.
In SAS KIREST there are different input systems of personal information and treatment information provided by the parties as follows:
• Contact form :The following personal data are requested: Name, address and other information you can provide us in the body of the message, to meet the needs of Internet users. For example, we can use these data to answer your request and to answer questions, complaints or comments regarding the information contained on the website, the services provided through the website or the processing of your data personal.
• User Registration Form: When you complete the form in "Create account", the following personal data are required: Full name, email and password. Other unidentifiable data are also collected and obtained by means of cookies that are downloaded on the user's computer when browsing this website, which are detailed in the Policy cookies.
SAS KIREST will not transmit personal data that identify the user to third parties without prior consent.
5. Legitimacy of processing your data
SAS KIREST entitled to the processing of personal data, based on the consent of the person concerned, in accordance with Article 6.1.a of RGPD.
6. Shelf life of your data
The personal data will be retained as long as the relationship is maintained, if any, during the years required in accordance with legal obligations or until the person requesting the deletion of his data.
KIREST SAS is committed to the use and processing of personal data of users, respecting their privacy, use them according to their purpose and to comply with its obligation to preserve and adapt all measures from tampering, loss, or unauthorized access, in accordance with current legislation on data protection. When a security incident occurs and SAS KIREST takes knowledge, it must inform the user as soon as possible and provide the appropriate information about the security incident.
8. Data Accuracy
The user is solely responsible for the accuracy of the data sent to SAS KIREST exempting us from any liability in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of personal data provided and undertakes to keep them updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information about the contact or subscription form.
9. Acceptance and Consent
KIREST SAS reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt to new laws and industry practices. In such cases, SAS KIREST announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before implementation.